Thursday, October 7, 2010

Found a Gold Wedding Band Metal Detecting! Minelab Explorer II

I had my kids out at a park tonight where they played with the obnoxious only child (HEY! I'm an only child!  Wait.  Am I an only child if I'm an adult? Now what if I'm married?)

Anyways, after a while I finally found a gold wedding band about 4 inches down near an oak tree.

At least this time I didn't get skunked like I did at the beach.  I'm getting better at digging in the dirt.  My handy-dandy sifter was really nice as it allowed me to put the dirt in it and then put it back in the hole without leaving a bunch of tore up grass at the park. 

On another note - I really hate it when I go to the park and my kids play with other kids.  My daughter's a cutie but a hellion.  No fear.  Going to get hurt someday if she doesn't put the brakes on this stuff.  Easily taken advantage of - but way too outgoing for a four year old.  Anyways, it's enough to manage my kids when they are at their rowdiest and most rambunctious - never mind doing managing someone elses' kids while they are rambunctious.  And THEN having to deal with other parents as well.  I actually got after the mom who tried to get after me for getting after her daughter for throwing sticks at my daughter.  Stupid stupid drama on a playground.  Too much drama.  Too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam, hate-speech or otherwise objectionable material will be deleted.