Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ant Farm! Day 2!

Okay...so I think the ants in the "farm" aren't the "digging" type of ants.  I think we got a few different types in there too.  But they just pass by each other.  I tried to give them a hint by digging a hole with a knitting needle - but...to no avail.  They spend a LOT of time preening their antennae too.  I know ants are typically female but these are like high-maintenance-lazy ants.

So the big ones just hang out in the tunnel....the little one I think got drunk on fermenting Twinkie and is just sitting on it moving rreeeeaaaallllll slow and just looks....drunk / stoned....so far not much happening.

I just ordered some harvester ants from www.antsalive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam, hate-speech or otherwise objectionable material will be deleted.